Are you looking for an instructional designer, change manager, technical writer, or learning lead for your program?
Easy Authoring provides highly skilled learning and change consultants with experience working on transformation programs in the telecommunications space.
Our consultants come with wide market experience working on capability uplift, compliance, customer service, remediation, and systems implementation projects in complex, corporate environments. They’ll hit the ground running for you. You’ll get results, and you’ll get them fast.
Some of the projects our consultants have worked on include:
- ERP implementation
- Ariba Procure-to-Pay
- Spring and TOFU
- Retail Induction
- White Gloves
- The Doing Good Business Responsibly (DGBR) Program
- Mandatory training and compliance e.g. Aboriginal reconciliation and ACL
- International Customer Services Program
- Professional Selling skills program for the Technology Learning Hub
Our experienced consultants understand that each business faces its unique opportunities and challenges.
Learning & Change Made Easy
When you need to boost your capabilities, we can provide talented, experienced professionals people who’ll fit in with your team, for as long as you need them. We have a combined total of over 60 years’ experience in the L&D industry with direct experience in Change Management, Learning and Technical Writing. It’s because of this experience that the team is able to consult with our clients and offer fast, effective staffing solutions. Tap into our network of pre-screened consultants:
- Senior Change Mangers / Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Learning Project Managers / Learning Leads
- Instructional Designers
- Digital Learning Designers
- Communication Consultants
- Documentation Consultants / Technical Writers
- Project / Learning Coordinators
- System Trainers
We can provide perfectly-matched consultants quickly for your short and long-term projects across Australia.
“With a large transformation program, one of our pain points is managing the ramp up of resources during peak periods. easyA offered us a unique offering in that we would rely on their very capable consultants to support our program on short notice for a short period of time. For us, this was better than a standard consultant approach. Further, we were very impressed with the quality and speed of the easyA team. We look forward to a continued relationship with easyA”
- Business Bank, Westpac Group.
"easyA provided incredible service for this fast-paced system implementation project which resulted in significant change for the business. Their consultants were so flexible, dynamic and creative, going over and above to design and develop a fantastic solution to meet our needs.”
- Change Manager, Queensland Rail.
“The team at easyA have a depth of experience in this industry second to none. They are always responsive, efficient and friendly to deal with. Being a consultant, I really appreciate getting paid on time every time. I definitely recommend contracting through easyA.”
- Matthew, easyA Consultant.
“I am very pleased that I got an opportunity to work with easyA. I am impressed with the way easyA operates and how easyA team looks after their team members, clients, stakeholders, and contractors. As a contractor, I have experienced their responsiveness, supportiveness, positiveness, and helpfulness. It has been a great pleasure working with easyA.”
- Purvee, easyA Consultant.
"easyA is a great company to work with. They are prompt, supportive and flexible. They're always on the hunt for opportunities that fit you and this helps a lot. Recommend working with easyA”
- Danie, easyA Consultant.
"I have been part of the easyA contractor workforce for over 3 years and worked on 5 different contracts. easyA stands apart from other agencies on three key points of difference:
With demand for contractors rising, they continue to provide that family feel with the efficiency of a mid-sized organisation that will grow because of its people and values."
- The warmth, support and ease of onboarding a new contractor
- Regular check-ups to alleviate anxieties, resolve technical issues, and provide that bridge required to ensure a smooth transition
- Excellent contract management, payment schedule and competitive daily rates matrix makes them an outstanding choice
- Anita, easyA Consultant.