Facilitators available across Australia & New Zealand for your short or long-term projects.
We work with the best pre-qualified talent.
Our Facilitators can plan, guide, and manage your group training event to ensure objectives are met effectively, with clear thinking and social learning techniques ensuring participation from everyone who is involved.
We can quickly provide pre-qualified Facilitators with the right mix of subject matter experience, industry experience, and delivery professionalism no matter whether it’s a virtual classroom or face-to-face training event.
Our Facilitators can:
- Set a learning environment
- Plan trainings/meetings using an agenda
- Set a productive atmosphere and begin a training/discussion
- Get the group to focus on defining and reaching outcomes
- Help the group communicate effectively
- Support and encourages participation
- Adopt self-discovery of alternatives and solutions
Top Tools used by our Facilitators
- Video Conferencing
- Whiteboarding and Post-Its
- Surveys, Polls, and Data Collection
- Audience Engagement
- Note-Taking and Productivity
- File Storage and Sharing
- Presentations, Videos, and Graphics
- Project Management
- Digital Facilitation
- Combining Tools
We have over 1000 pre-qualified facilitators in our database.
We can provide perfectly-matched consultants quickly for your short and long-term projects across Australia & New Zealand.
Years in Change, transformation & learning
Projects delivered each year
Change and learning resources provided in 12 months.
Are you an Facilitators, looking for work?
One of our team members will get in touch with you.
“With a large transformation program, one of our pain points is managing the ramp up of resources during peak periods. easyA offered us a unique offering in that we would rely on their very capable consultants to support our program on short notice for a short period of time. For us, this was better than a standard consultant approach. Further, we were very impressed with the quality and speed of the easyA team. We look forward to a continued relationship with easyA”
- Business Bank, Westpac Group.
"easyA provided incredible service for this fast-paced system implementation project which resulted in significant change for the business. Their consultants were so flexible, dynamic and creative, going over and above to design and develop a fantastic solution to meet our needs.”
- Change Manager, Queensland Rail.
“The team at easyA have a depth of experience in this industry second to none. They are always responsive, efficient and friendly to deal with. Being a consultant, I really appreciate getting paid on time every time. I definitely recommend contracting through easyA.”
- Matthew, easyA Consultant.
“I am very pleased that I got an opportunity to work with easyA. I am impressed with the way easyA operates and how easyA team looks after their team members, clients, stakeholders, and contractors. As a contractor, I have experienced their responsiveness, supportiveness, positiveness, and helpfulness. It has been a great pleasure working with easyA.”
- Purvee, easyA Consultant.
"easyA is a great company to work with. They are prompt, supportive and flexible. They're always on the hunt for opportunities that fit you and this helps a lot. Recommend working with easyA”
- Danie, easyA Consultant.
"I have been part of the easyA contractor workforce for over 3 years and worked on 5 different contracts. easyA stands apart from other agencies on three key points of difference:
With demand for contractors rising, they continue to provide that family feel with the efficiency of a mid-sized organisation that will grow because of its people and values."
- The warmth, support and ease of onboarding a new contractor
- Regular check-ups to alleviate anxieties, resolve technical issues, and provide that bridge required to ensure a smooth transition
- Excellent contract management, payment schedule and competitive daily rates matrix makes them an outstanding choice
- Anita, easyA Consultant.