Project Services Contractors available across Australia & New Zealand. for your short or long-term projects.
We work with the best pre-qualified talent.
Easy Authoring’s Project Services contractors bring specialised knowledge and skills that empower organisations to make best possible decisions throughout the lifecycle of a project, from the planning phase to completion.
Our contractors can provide expert project solutions to organisations for a short/long term project.
Our Contractors have:
- Proficiency in leading both virtual and physical teams
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders in a range of project environments
- Outstanding problem-solving and resource planning skills
- Assessing business processes for cost, efficiency, and other valuable metrics.
- Communicating insights with different teams and major stakeholders.
- Formulating strategic suggestions for process amendments, and performance enhancements
- Preparing reports which effectively communicate their findings to organisational leadership and key stakeholders.
You may be looking for project services contractors for end-to-end project delivery, or for just one specific skill, someone for 6 months or just a week. Whatever your need, we have the perfect project services contractor for your project.
We have 1000’s of pre-qualified Project Services contractors in our database, including
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager / Lead
- Associate Project Manager
- Senior Project Co-ordinator / Project Co-ordinator
- Project Delivery Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Analyst / Data Analyst
- Project Analyst
- Program Analyst
- Project Admin
- Project Officer
- Project Support Officer
- Program Asset Manager
- Project Director
- Program Director
- PMO Director
- Portfolio Manager
We can provide perfectly matched contractors quickly for your short and long-term projects across Australia & New Zealand.
Years in Change, transformation & learning
Projects delivered each year
Change and learning resources provided in 12 months.
Are you a Project Management Contractor, looking for work?
One of our team members will get in touch with you.
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Line Number: 29
“With a large transformation program, one of our pain points is managing the ramp up of resources during peak periods. easyA offered us a unique offering in that we would rely on their very capable consultants to support our program on short notice for a short period of time. For us, this was better than a standard consultant approach. Further, we were very impressed with the quality and speed of the easyA team. We look forward to a continued relationship with easyA”
- Business Bank, Westpac Group.
"easyA provided incredible service for this fast-paced system implementation project which resulted in significant change for the business. Their consultants were so flexible, dynamic and creative, going over and above to design and develop a fantastic solution to meet our needs.”
- Change Manager, Queensland Rail.
“The team at easyA have a depth of experience in this industry second to none. They are always responsive, efficient and friendly to deal with. Being a consultant, I really appreciate getting paid on time every time. I definitely recommend contracting through easyA.”
- Matthew, easyA Consultant.
“I am very pleased that I got an opportunity to work with easyA. I am impressed with the way easyA operates and how easyA team looks after their team members, clients, stakeholders, and contractors. As a contractor, I have experienced their responsiveness, supportiveness, positiveness, and helpfulness. It has been a great pleasure working with easyA.”
- Purvee, easyA Consultant.
"easyA is a great company to work with. They are prompt, supportive and flexible. They're always on the hunt for opportunities that fit you and this helps a lot. Recommend working with easyA”
- Danie, easyA Consultant.
"I have been part of the easyA contractor workforce for over 3 years and worked on 5 different contracts. easyA stands apart from other agencies on three key points of difference:
With demand for contractors rising, they continue to provide that family feel with the efficiency of a mid-sized organisation that will grow because of its people and values."
- The warmth, support and ease of onboarding a new contractor
- Regular check-ups to alleviate anxieties, resolve technical issues, and provide that bridge required to ensure a smooth transition
- Excellent contract management, payment schedule and competitive daily rates matrix makes them an outstanding choice
- Anita, easyA Consultant.